À ITALIANA...



Uh La La La

Alexia

To all the people all around the world
Uh la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la

Chorus:
Uh la la la I love you baby
Uh la la la la love me tonight
Uh la la la I love you baby

I, I got your love, you got my mind
Can take my hands but you won't take my life
Don't waste my time bring me your love
And baby you can be mine

Bridge:
I never wanted this could happen to me but I feel
You love is right and I will always be there yeah

Chorus

You got to be a friend, got to be right
Don't hurt me boy then I will say goodbye
Don't bring me down, don't stand so close
Oh baby don't fool around

Bridge

Chorus

You know baby gotta love me tonight it's so right
'Cause only you baby you know you make it right
My blod pressure rise high I'm getting hype
I don't know why I know you think I'm obsessive
The type or guy I can be over possesive
Giving all that I can give best wishes
On how we live just us two is I really true
Love me tonight till the sky turn blue
Tonight is the night so tell me what you wanna do

Bridge

Chorus

Love me tonight

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas